Now I feel pretty salty knowing that I haven’t been tagged in any of these new meme’s yet. But I still think it’s cool to do something new for a change, that isn’t always movies. So here we gooooooooo………………..
1. Open up your iTunes, music player, spin the CD, whatever, hit shuffle and tell us what is the first song to play…
Let Me Take You Home Tonight – Boston
2. Name your top 5 favorite bands/musicians of all time
3. What was your first CD to own? (8 track, Record, CD, MP3 for the newbies)
Hhahaha I had all the Kids Bop albums, which were the shit back in the good ole’ days. However, the first CD I actually bought was Now 16 from Target. I think I still have that same CD somewhere, the only problem is that it’s scratchy like a 12 year old’s voice.
4. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by?
I don’t have many Cd’s, but of all of them, most of them are 2pac. I think I have all of the albums he made when he was alive, and then like 2 posthumous albums. Suck it!!!
5. What was the last song you listened to?
Well the last song i listened to just happened about 5 seconds ago, and its “Damn it feels good to be a Gangster”. I love Office Space!
6. What song would you say sums you up?
7. What’s your favorite local band or band that originated from your hometown?
8. What’s the greatest concert you’ve ever been to?
I have been to only a couple, but I really loved when Foo Fighters came to town, cause I knew like all of their songs by heart. And when Pearl Jam, came to town, I was going nuts! So its basically a tie between them both. Here’s a great video from a great night:
9. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Alive: Anthony Kiedis, read his book, basically the man.
10. What was the greatest decade for music?
Can be totally argued, but the 90’s just was a time for anything different to come to the mainstream.
11. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Hard to say, but I loved Moulin Rouge! Here’s one of the best songs from the film:
12. What’s the most awful CD/record/etc. you’ve ever bought?
I bought Kenny Chesney’s album for my Aunt, and it sucked! Thank the lord I got rid of that crap!
13. What’s your favorite band t-shirt or poster?
14. Rolling Stones or The Beatles??
I listen to more Rolling Stones, but The Beatles I will admit, are highly influential. So I gotta give it to The Beatles.
15. What is the one song you would most like played at your funeral? Your birthday? While on a romantic date?
Funeral: “Pale Blue Eyes” by Velvet Underground Birthday: “I Gotta Feeling: by Black Eyed Peas (Yeah I may sound gay)
Romantic Date: “Feel Like Making Love” by Bad Company (See, you know where I’m going with this one)
Basically, there’s my crazy song choices! I know this is a new step for my site, but I think it’s cool to try something new and hip. Anyway I’m going to tag some three youngin’s to do this jawn!